1. The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we do with your personal information.
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com) and modified by vpnMentor (www.vpnmentor.com).
C. How we collect your personal data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
1. Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system.
2. Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths.
3. Information that you enter when you register with our website, such as your email website.
4. Information that you enter when you create a profile on our website.
5. Information that you enter in order to set up subscription to our emails and/or newsletters.
6. Information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it.
7. Information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transaction you make through our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details.
8. Information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet.
9. Any other personal information you send to us.
D. Using Personal Information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
We may use your personal information for the following:
1. Administering our website and business.
2. Personalizing our website for you.
3. Enabling your use of the services available on our website.
4. Sending you email notifications you have specifically requested.
5. Sending you our email newsletter if you signed up for it (you can unsubscribe at any time).
6. Providing third parties with statistical information about our users.
7. Managing inquiries/complaints made by or about you relating to our website.
8. Keeping our website secure and prevent fraud.
9. Verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant us. Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website. We will not, without your expressed consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
E. Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers,
insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention;
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
F. International data transfers
Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
G. Email addresses
We will collect your email address only if you voluntarily provide it to us, such as if you sign up for an email newsletter. Occasionally we will send you emails regarding our website or other products or services that we believe you may be interested in. You may opt out of such email communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” button in the email or by letting us know at ificancookit[@]gmail.com.
We will not share your email address with any third parties.
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
J. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated. You can use ificancookit[@]gmail.com.
2. Most browsers allow you to refuse, to accept cookies, and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about managing cookies via these links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201265 – (example for Safari); and
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
3. Please note that blocking cookies may have a negative impact on the functions of many websites, including our website. Some features of our website or others may cease to be available to you.